If you shop at Walgreens Pharmacy then you may be interested to learn more about the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club. See this brief review to find out how you may save money.
The savings program helps member patients to better afford their medication prescriptions, with discounts on thousands of brand name and generic medications.
The savings club is available to consumers whether you have health insurance coverage or not.
Depending upon how you currently purchase your prescriptions, the program may be able to save you and your family a significant amount of money.
The eligible medications list includes lifestyle medicines, preventative medications and treatments for many diseases and chronic conditions.
Walgreens Prescription Savings Club Information
It is important to note that their program is not insurance. Enrollment is necessary to be able to benefit from their special pricing. Enrollment prices (at the time of this post) are as follows, $20 per year for an individual, and $35 per year for an entire family.
Special prices and discounts for your pet’s medications are included too. The family membership covers everyone in your immediate family, which includes your spouse and dependent children under age 23.
Walgreens Prescription Savings Club Highlights:
• Discount savings on more than 8,000 brand name and generic medications
• Medications from all drug classes, covering most chronic and common conditions
• Includes insulin and diabetic supplies
• More than 400 generic medications
• Pet prescriptions include too
• Savings at any Walgreens pharmacy retail store
• Members get special discounts
- 10% savings on the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic
- 5 to 20% savings on most immunizations
- Additional discounts on medications that your insurance might not cover
To be eligible, you must live in the United States or Puerto Rico and can not be currently enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid or TriCare.
Also, there are no enrollment restrictions including no health restrictions, no age limits, no medical exams and no prior authorizations required.
Members can use the discount medication program at any store location across the nation.
If you have no prescription insurance, or your Rx coverage is not enough, then check out their program.
Members Get Special Benefits From the Prescription Savings Club
Medications can be quite costly. Get an overview of the savings club from this pharmacy retailer.
• Walgreens Prescription Savings Club overview
• Walgreens Pharmacy and Drugstore
You may also be interested in: