Would you like to save money the next time you shop for groceries at one of the Publix supermarket stores? A good way to save cash is to use Publix coupons everytime you shop at this grocery store. This page will help you learn where to find current 2012 printable coupons, promotional specials and discount offers for your favorite products and grocery items.
Publix Super Markets was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, as an employee-owned supermarket chain. Since that date they continue to expand the number of stores they operate while maintaining a focus on high quality products and service. In 2012, they operate over 1,030 supermarket and grocery stores across the Southeast U.S. The company is also popular for the many different high quality store brand grocery products that normally sell for prices lower than the national brands.
Where to Find Publix Coupons:
There are different places to check for current deals and discounts. See their official savings section of their website at www.publix.com/save/, for printable coupon deals and promotional discount specials.
- On their ‘Save Here’ page at their website they list weekly ads that highlight BOGO offers, buy one get one free deals. They also provide an area where you print out printable coupons for additional savings and BOGO, buy one get one free deals on various grocery store products.
- The Publix Clubs and Programs page at www.Publix.com, will provide you access to a number of different guides and programs to offer valuable coupons to print as well as useful tips to help you save more cash. Some of the club names include the Publix Baby Club, Publix Preschool Pals, Publix Family Style magazine, Publix GreenWise Market magazine, Pet Program and the Upromise Program.
- You may also be able to find coupon codes, promo code discounts and specials at some of the various third-party savings and rebate websites around the internet. A couple of these internet saving websites to check out include Retailmenot.com and Savings.com. Offers and discounts may not always be available but keep checking.
- Get $56 in savings from this coupon booklet. Expiration for booklet requests must be submitted by March 31, 2012.
You can many times find coupon discounts and special pricing in your local newspaper and in your mailbox. Often they will include coupon circulars and grocery store discount promotions. It makes good budgeting sense to keep checking these sources and plan your grocery store and super market purchases accordingly.
• See www.publix.com/ads for weekly ads and BOGO offers, buy-one-get-one free deals to save more cash.
You may also be interested in more savings:
• Coupons for savings: (list of coupon pages)